We could not be more excited as we prepare to return for school and to ATHLETICS!
Practice will officially begin on Tuesday, January 19th immediately after school.
All teams will practice daily but some practices will be staggered to accommodate spacing restrictions for Covid-19 guidelines. Basketball will be the most impacted by this so please plan transportation accordingly when official schedules are released.
Also if a student chooses to stay VIRTUAL ONLY, YES they can still participate.
- They will be responsible for their own transportation to and from school.
- They would need to travel on the bus for away meets. (There may be exceptions made on a case by case manner)
- They must only be on campus during practice/game times
There are some important changes and items you need to be aware of for the upcoming season:
- Eligibility Paperwork Info (MSHSAA, Physical and RHS Consent)
- Winter Sports Interest Form (must be completed to obtain eligibility approval)
- Everyone will be required to check-in for Contact Tracing
- Daily Health Screener (Athletes/Coaches)
- Covid Guidelines will be followed
- MASKS REQUIRED
- NO or limited spectators at games
- Any Outside person such as Spectators/Game Workers/Visitors will have to complete Health Screen
- NO Concessions
- NO Community Water
- Regular Drinking Fountains Closed
- Students must bring their own water bottle to practice/game
- IF you have Covid symptoms are been in contact with someone don’t come on campus – contact your coach
Things will obviously be a bit different but we can’t wait to get started and back to normal!
More info to come, see you soon.