We could not be more excited as we prepare for FALL (ALT) SPORTS!
|Fall||Cross Country||Michael Aitken|
|Fall||Boys Soccer||Mike Mayberry|
|Fall||Boys Swim||Jennifer Wakefield|
|Fall||Girls Tennis||Beth Seibold|
|Fall||Girls Volleyball||Ellen Kim|
|Fall||Girls Golf||Sean Snedeker|
|Fall/Winter||Dance (Rhythmettes)||Lindsey Clements|
ALL participants in FALL (ALT) Sports need to make sure they have filled out eligibility paperwork (MSHSAA, Physical and RHS Consent).
Practice will officially begin on Monday, February 22nd immediately after school. Some WINTER sports will still be in season and overlap but we will adjust. Athletes who are participating in winter sports will be able to count practices/games towards spring practices. This means athletes will be able to quickly transition into their Fall (ALT) sport.
All teams will practice daily but some practices could be staggered to accommodate spacing restrictions for Covid-19 guidelines.
Also if a student chooses to stay VIRTUAL ONLY, YES they can still participate.
- They will be responsible for their own transportation to and from school.
- They would need to travel on the bus for away meets. (There may be exceptions made on a case by case manner)
- They must only be on campus during practice/game times
There are some important changes and items you need to be aware of for the upcoming season:
- Eligibility Paperwork Info (MSHSAA, Physical and RHS Consent)
- Winter Sports Interest Form (must be completed to obtain eligibility approval)
- Everyone will be required to check-in for Contact Tracing
- Daily Health Screener (Athletes/Coaches)
- Covid Guidelines will be followed
- MASKS REQUIRED
- NO spectators at games to start the season
- Any Outside person such as Spectators/Game Workers/Visitors will have to complete Health Screen
- NO Concessions
- NO Community Water
- Regular Drinking Fountains Closed
- Students must bring their own water bottle to practice/game
- IF you have Covid symptoms are been in contact with someone don’t come on campus – contact your coach
Things will obviously be a bit different but we can’t wait to get started and back to normal!
More info to come, see you soon.