The FBLA-PBL mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs. Co-curricular activities include career exploration, civic service, economic education and technical skill advancement. FBLA-PBL also works to encourage and support entrepreneurship.
- I believe education is the right of every person.
- I believe the future depends on mutual understanding and cooperation among business, industry, labor, religious, family, and educational institutions, as well as people around the world. I agree to do my utmost to bring about understanding and cooperation among all of these groups.
- I believe every person should prepare for a useful occupation and carry on that occupation in a manner that brings the greatest good to the greatest number.
- I believe every person should actively work toward improving social, political, community, and family life.
- I believe every person has the right to earn a living at a useful occupation.
- I believe every person should take responsibility for carrying out assigned tasks in a manner that brings credit to self, associates, school, and community.
- I believe I have the responsibility to work efficiently and to think clearly. I promise to use my abilities to make the world a better place for everyone.